I happened to notice this new product at the Brownells website:
Made by Birchwood Casey these target utilize the same ‘see your shot’ construction as Shoot-N-C or Dirty Bird targets, only the shots show in a splash of red. Heh.
The Birchwood Casey website shows eight Darkotic different images to choose from.
UPDATE: I happened to stumble on another ‘reactive’ zombie target. The Zombie Industries tactical bleeding zombie target!
From their website (click link for video)
Zombie Industries’ Tactical Bleeding Zombie Targets
are designed to help YOU prepare for the next Zombie
outbreak that our World’s leaders, even to this very day,
are keeping top-secret! Our Zombie targets are life-
sized; three-dimensional tactical mannequins that “bleed” when you shoot them, using Zombie Industries’ Patent Pending proprietary technology.
- Zombie target BLEEDS when you shoot it!!!
- Zombie can take 1000+ assorted rounds
- Zombie can be reused to finish off another day
- Includes wood stake to mount the Zombie,
or this can be used as a last ditch weapon
- Printed Box with a standard shaded scoring line
target on both sides to help sight in your weapon
- Optional Exploding Rifle Target kit (2 Targets)
- Made in the USA by non-infected workers!!!